flemart

Some time ago, I had posted a news scoop about myostatin deficiency in my blog.. That was about a year ago. I had mentioned "Thomas Fleming"'s name in the article. Well, today, Thomas Fleming put up comment in the post, which read:

To whom it may concern,
It has come to my attention that one of the articles on your blog includes false information on me! Please remove the section of me in the article that states that I, Illustrator Thomas Fleming is Myostatin deficient!! There is absolutely no truth to this and the information was plucked from a blog that a friend wrote completely joking about it. Since this is potentially damaging information to my reputation I will take legal action if necessary, but hope you will cooperate before it comes to that. The link below is the specific article, please take care of this immediately, I will not be very patient!

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/monstrous-myostatin-misfortunes-a-collection-of-myostatin-deficiency-pictures

Sincerely,
Thomas Fleming

Well, I did remove the reference to his name, since, I don't want to hurt his reputation (which I guess will not be good anyway, given his damned impudence).
But I posted a little advice for him too...
I removed it as requested, or rather insisted..
> There is absolutely no truth to this
Maybe true. I have no idea. My personal views are not expressed in this blog, every post in this blog is a news scoop taken from sources on the net (sources quoted as links)

> I will take legal action if necessary
Wouldn't help. I'm not within the jurisdiction of your country. For once, seeing the tone in which your comment was written, I was tempted to just put up a note saying I will not remove it, but then I saw this part...

> is potentially damaging information to > my reputation

So Thomas, next time, remember a few golden rules.. Maybe your momma didn't have the time to tell you, but then, if she didn't, someone's gotta do that for you

1. ALWAYS USE THE WORD PLEASE
2. BE POLITE. PEOPLE GET PISSED WHEN YOU DON'T
3. NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE RESOLVED LEGALLY. I live in India. You file a case against me. We'll see where that leads. Trust me. I come from a family of lawyers, and I know the law pretty well.
4. A REQUEST IS MORE POWERFUL THAN INSISTING

> The link below is the specific
> article, please take care of this >
> immediately, I will not be very
> patient!
I can't do anything about the link below.. thats not something I posted.. Nor something I wrote.. Its a general article on Myostatin..and was written by someone called "John".. and FUCK YOU PATIENCE..

bottomline.. Mr. Thomas Fleming, you suck.. and thats exactly what the link says.. http://www.who-sucks.com :D

Gosh.. when will americans learn some manners.. well... not everything works with a lawsuit, and not everything works out without being polite.. someone's gotta tell George Bush that.. Someone's gotta tell Thomas Fleming that..